- Create and Share Content. Anyone can put content online, quickly and securely – just click ‘Edit’ and start typing. A fast, smart editor makes it easy to create rich pages and blogs complete with links, images, media, and more.
- Collaborate and Discuss. Start threaded discussions with comments that are secure, searchable, and linkable. Share content in seconds and @mention teammates in any page, blog post, or comment.
- Capture Knowledge. Capture the tacit knowledge of your co-workers, often trapped in email, in the wiki where it’s never lost.
- Find Content Fast. Quick Navigation and Search makes sure you find what you’re looking for, fast. Start typing and watch the wiki suggest pages, blogs, files, and people.
- File Sharing Made Easy. Never email a document again. Just drag files from your desktop into pages and blogs. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, media, and more – attach, embed, and share them all.
- Keep It Open or Closed. Permissions at the Space and Page level give you the flexibility to decide exactly who can view and edit your content.
- Build Your Own Network. Stay updated on the activity of those you work closest with. Follow users to create a Network and receive notifications of their wiki activity by email or RSS.
How do I get started?
If you do not have an account in this system, send an email to the CHOP wiki administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. Once you have created an account, you can log in to view your Dashboard, which will give you access to your user profile, your personal space, and your favorite pages and spaces. From there you can begin to navigate the site and contribute to content.